Attack of the Petscii Robots (Shareware) 1.0.0

(3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

This is a shareware version of Petscii Robots.  It only includes 2 maps.  It also lacks SNES controls and the cheat-code.   It is also only presented in "color PETSCII" mode, as there hasn't been a version made yet with custom graphics and sound.  The music routine is a direct port from the PET, which only uses 1 square-wave voice.

PETFONT.PRG

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

try_it

Yes

try_it_start_prg

X16ROBOTS.PRG
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Strider

· Edited by Strider

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

To see shareware again ... the memories ... I love it! Thank you David for releasing this!

The game is a pure joy to play, and to be honest, it makes me look forward to playing a full version on the actual hardware in the future!

It also makes wish I still had my C64 for the full game, but for now, I will have to stick with emulation for that version, or load it on The C64 Maxi or Mini.

This is "retro gaming" done proper!

• Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
RingHogger

really cool! the gameplay is a nice mix between sneaking around and action. although i wish the controls were a little less obvious because a few days after i played it for the first time, i wanted to play it again. but when i did, i couldnt remember any of the controls. and had to look at the manual again. but its pretty minor. i'd really reccomend this to people.

Share this review

Link to review
8bIt

i put the file where the commander x16 emulator is and i load it and it says file not found error. How to fix? but it's by my favourite retro youtuber, so 4 stars!

Share this review

Link to review

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use