About This File
This is an unofficial concept program for a CX16 menu. Modify the DATA statements to add your submenus and commands.
This is currently just a demo to explore the look and and feel of a basic, BASIC menu.
What's New in Version 0.2.0 See changelog
Now reads files from disk.
- Save this to your SD card image.
- Load this program.
- Don't just run the first time... you'll get a FILE NOT FOUND. Instead, GOTO 200 to create the necessary menu file.
- Now you can run the program. This will load the menu with the demo items.
Again, this is a WIP that demonstrates some basic file I/O and selecting a menu on the screen. It's not (yet) a complete menu program, as there's still missing functionality in the operating system (we can't yet read the file directory into a variable, so I can't build a pick list of files for you.)
- Edit menu files: allow adding, removing, and editing menu entries
- Disk browser: browse all the files on a disk and either run a program, view a text file, or add the selected file as a new menu command
- Mouse support