About This File
This is a Breakout/Blockout/Arkanoid inspired game. . It is my very first try on the X16.
You have to use a mouse or a joystick (cursor keys + enter on the emulator)
It's only tested it on the emulator (R37, R38), so if anyone of the few with real hardware can give it a go, I'm eager to know the result.
Available power ups (no keycodes, you have to catch the dropping badges):
- [L]: adds one live to player
- [M]: paddle is magnetic for 30 seconds. Can only hold one ball at a time.
- [C]: twin laser cannon for 15 seconds, 16 rounds in a row (if you are quick).
- [D]: Duplicates ball, so now you can have fun with 2...
- 's': sound on/off.
- 'p': pause game
- 'q': quit game.
How to use with the local emulator:
- Unpack ZIP file into the same directory as the emulator.
- Start the emulator, then enter
Or use the "Try now" button.
Let me know what you think...
What's New in Version 1.2.1 See changelog
Checking Kernal version
requires r37 or r38