About This File
This is a Breakout/Blockout/Arkanoid inspired game. .
It is early stages, this is my very first try on the X16. You have to use a mouse.
I'd also like to improve it with more sound effects, title screen, intro music etc. I've only tested it on the emulator, so if anyone of the few with real hardware can give it a go, I'm eager to know the result.
Available power ups (no keycodes, you have to catch the dropping batches):
- [L]: adds one live to player
- [M]: paddle is magnetic for 30 seconds. Can only hold one ball at a time.
- [C]: twin laser cannon for 15 seconds, 16 rounds in a row (if you are quick).
- [D]:Duplicates ball, so now you can have fun with 2...
- 's': sound on/off.
- 'q': quit game.
- basic sound effects. done
- power ups like double size paddle, 3 balls at once etc. done
- Joystick support
- Intro screen (with intro music?)
- High-score screen
Let me know what you think...
What's New in Version 0.6 See changelog
Introduced twin laser cannon power up .
Lasts for 15 seconds, can shoot 16 rounds in a row.