About This File
This is a Breakout/Blockout/Arkanoid inspired game. . It is my very first try on the X16.
You have to use a mouse or a joystick (cursor keys + enter on the emulator)
It's only tested it on the emulator (R37, R38), so if anyone of the few with real hardware can give it a go, I'm eager to know the result.
Available power ups (no keycodes, you have to catch the dropping badges):
- [L]: adds one live to player
- [M]: paddle is magnetic for 30 seconds. Can only hold one ball at a time.
- [C]: twin laser cannon for 15 seconds, 16 rounds in a row (if you are quick).
- [D]: Duplicates ball, so now you can have fun with 2...
- 's': sound on/off.
- 'q': quit game.
How to use with the local emulator:
- Unpack ZIP file into the same directory as the emulator.
- Start the emulator, then enter
Or use the "Try now" button.
Let me know what you think...
What's New in Version 1.1 See changelog
- Additional level
- Added end title music
- added fade-in/out effects