About This File
This is a minesweeper clone for the Commander X16. It allows custom minefield sizes up to 38x24, with almost any amount of mines.
To start, load and run MINEX16.PRG.
- Left click to reveal a tile
- Right click to flag a tile
- Click on the face to reset
- Press space to open the configuration screen (will reset the minefield)
- To exit, reset the machine (Ctrl-R on the emulator)
- Space to open and close
- Use the + and - buttons next to each digit to change the width, height, and number of mines
- Numbers are capped to a specific range; attempting to select an invalid value will set the number to its maximum or minimum value
- Click any of the presets to set all of the numbers at once
Note: The game uses kernal functions to handle the mouse, so any weirdness is most likely caused by the emulator.
What's New in Version 1.1.0 See changelog
- Tiles are flagged when the right mouse button is pressed, not released.
- Left+right click will attempt to reveal all tiles around the tile that was clicked, as long as the right number of surrounding tiles have been flagged.