Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'wip'.
Hi everybody, I decided to port (rewrite) a python game I made a long time ago. I started by writing a commodore64 version using CC65, then I tried to port it to CX16; it works but there're some issues I need to fix before uploading to the software library. In the C64 version I'm using a custom charset, where every character tile has two defined color; to complete the graphics, I exploited the global two bgcolors (so 4 total colors per character, two defined for every tile and two global); I'm not sure if I can do the same thing with the VERA, still trying to figure out. Source code and precompiled binary for both c64 and cx16 are available here: https://github.com/dakk/alchemist64