Please take a moment to review these rules.
- Search & FAQ first: Please always read the FAQ & use search before posting
- Comment with kindness: Start a conversation, not a fire
- Please don't ask for updates/videos/pricing: Announcements will be made when available
- Respect the work: No commercially sensitive remarks that could have legal or copyright implications - if in doubt don't post
- No clone machines: The X16 code is years of combined work & includes protected Commodore I.P. that was hard to secure. Only our team have permission to use it in this way. The unreleased X16 is not open source, yet.
- Report posts: If you see something that is out of line don't hesitate to report it as we cannot monitor every post. Posts with multiple unique reports will be automatically hidden pending moderation. Thank you!
Please also remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this website. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this website to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this website.