Garden stuff.

I helped set Tomato plants out yesterday. And planted corn today. The Corn that was Up I just hoed some weeds out. My grandpa has corn, beans, potatoes, tomatoes planted. I guess he still needs to plant some water melon, cabbage, and peppers. It was too hot right now to do much. I hope it cools off some by this evening. So I guess it is a bit of a hobby.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

A hobby I would probably enjoy, especially considering how much I love various fruits and veggies and being outside in general, if it wasn't for my brown thumb. If it's a plant, and it in any way needs help from me to survive, it's doomed.

There are also some health concerns that limit my activities. Getting old sucks. haha

Also, living in a small apartment greatly limits your gardening opportunities. 😆

Edited by Strider

Posted (edited)

Well my grandpa is mid 80s and I try to help some. We got 8 cabbages and about six pepper plants in the ground this evening. At home we made some planters out of some old car tires and filled them with soil and grew some tomatoes in them.

Edited by Travis Bryant moore
  • Like 1