A wild Raichu appeared!

RaichuBender

Hey there everyone, 

I'm Thomas, but you can call me Raichu. Pleased to meat ya all!

I'm a programmer, software (reverse) engineer and game-developer-to-be from the Netherlands. 

I'm currently interested in reverse engineering of game titles and have programmed a lot in SmileBASIC for the Nintendo 3DS and Switch, and learned a lot of C and assembly as well the past year. 

I have worked on a GameBoy emulator for SmileBASIC, so I know a fair bit about 8-bit hardware. 

I'm a big fan of the works of David, and his Planet X3 game is a huge inspiration for me. I'm also a big fan of Michael Steil. He helped me out a lot during the development of my GameBoy emulator, as his ccc conference was a huge help, and I couldn't do without it. I hope to become as experienced and a prodigy as he is. 

I'm excited to be part of this community and to see the Commander X16 become a reality.  I plan to contribute by developing a Zelda 1-style action RPG for the CX16, and I hope I can share more details about it soon! 

• Like 4