The website forum now supports Tapatalk

• Super Administrators

For those who prefer an app-like forum experience with pop-up notifications, our forum's mobile site does offer mobile browser notifications. But if that isn't quite cutting it for you, our forums are now compatible with the Tapatalk forum app:

Just install and search for Commander X16!

As they say, it's good to have options...

Your friend in retro, Perifractic

- Sent from my ZX81 on Tapatalk

• Like 2

I'm using Tapatalk to access X16 forums from my mobile phone for a few days now, and it reminds me a little past times when I used news feeds a lot.

Tapatalk has nice features like TIMELINE and UNREAD, which provide feed for either all or unread only messages. Very useful to keep track of what's up. And it's running faster than rendering a web page on my phone. It is not a replacement of web site by any means, but it's very useful when I just want to check new things on the go, especially with poor internet connection.

Edited by Cyber
  • Like 1

• Super Administrators

I agree, there's something comfortable and old school about it, even though it's regularly updated and modern. It's not perfect of course, however I have most of the retro forums on it, so it's now my all-in-one go to retro discussion app.

• Like 1