Ghostbusters Afterlife

Strider

Not going to ruin anything for anyone, but I went and seen it, and if you're a fan of the series like I am, it's a must!

My wife, daughter, and I went to check it out, being a Monday night we pretty much had the theater to ourselves. I really enjoyed the film, there is a lot of "fan service", and it was really well done. The way they did things was really respectful to the original films and it was well worth the $65 it cost, once you add in popcorn and soda. haha

I seen the original two films in theaters when they released, no way I was going to miss this one, especially since it's one of my all time favorite film franchises.

Also, if you go, there are two post credit scenes, one near the start of the credits, and one at the end. So don't run out of the theater, you wont want to miss them. 😁

Have you seen it? Plan on seeing it in theaters? What did you think?

Edited by Strider
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

As an OG Ghostbusters fan, I was really hyped to see this movie, considering that it is a proper extension of the GB universe. However, I'm not going to see it the theatre. I wanted to take the kids, but life is stupid now and we'll leave it at that.

• Like 1