Happy (American) Thanksgiving

I'm in the US, and many other people are, so Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

Canadians, please accept this as a Happy Belated Thanksgiving.

Other countries can take this as Happy Thursday if there isn't a belated or early Thanksgiving in their timeline. 🙂

Edited by Scott Robison
  • Like 3

We're actually doing ours on Tuesday (30th), becasue I had to work 12 hours on Thanksgiving. The joys of working in healthcare. 🤪

Thanksgiving is probably my favorite holiday. I love spending the day at home with my family, making the huge meal, the smell of the food filling the house.

The best part is eating so much you're in pain for the rest of t he day, but you don't care, becasue it's so good!. Oh, and leftovers! haha

• Like 1

On 11/29/2021 at 9:49 AM, Strider said:

Oh, and leftovers! haha

I hope you have a great day, and to others that they had a good holiday.

Leftovers is why I don't like Thanksgiving much - too many days of PTSD - "Post Turkey Stress Dining." I just buy a drumstick and it goes in one sitting. 

The deals on tech stuff is a reason to like the American holiday. Great offers and close enough to Xmas that I can usually justify an annual purchase. (Thanks again Apple!) Plus that American business make offers valid in Canada. It would be interesting to know what non North American countries get in terms of deals. 

• Haha 1

On 11/29/2021 at 12:23 PM, Edmond D said:

The deals on tech stuff is a reason to like the American holiday. Great offers and close enough to Xmas that I can usually justify an annual purchase. (Thanks again Apple!) Plus that American business make offers valid in Canada. It would be interesting to know what non North American countries get in terms of deals. 

Cyber Monday! 😆