Commodore 64 Guides Redux

Iain Bennie has painstakingly recreated the Commodore 64 User's Guide and Programmer's Reference Guide in a form that can be printed. He does not print them himself, but provides the material and instructions on how to have your very own copy printed on demand. I haven't done it yet, but the prices aren't bad at all for the apparently quality. About $30 for the PRG, and under $20 for the UG. If interested, they can be found at:

https://pickledlight.blogspot.com/p/commodore-64-guides.html

• Like 6

This is awesome! Thanks for the info @Scott Robison, I didn't even know this project existed.

I downloaded the PDF's and have been skimming them, the memories, just fantastic. A great reproduction.

I think sometime after the holidays, I may get a set printed, give it a bit more time for errors to be found and corrected. I would just love to have those manuals on my shelf.

• Like 1

On 11/29/2021 at 10:55 AM, Strider said:

This is awesome! Thanks for the info @Scott Robison, I didn't even know this project existed.

I downloaded the PDF's and have been skimming them, the memories, just fantastic. A great reproduction.

I think sometime after the holidays, I may get a set printed, give it a bit more time for errors to be found and corrected. I would just love to have those manuals on my shelf.

I had the same plan, but LuLu had a SAVE30 coupon code for a 30% reduction, so I pulled the trigger last night. I don't know if it is still going or how much longer. In any case, it was like getting the UG free with purchase of PRG.

• Like 1