Nintendo Game & Watch

Strider

Played nintendo in past. Now just watch streams and play minecraft. Usually use smartphone during playing games online and  click some tools for getting access to forbidden gaming servers in my region. It helped a lot. Especially unblock twitch. 

Edited by orsoon

With Nintendo being Nintendo it would probably be better to use any of the numerous devices out there that are actually made for tinkering, like for example the Odroid Go.
Doing anything with Nintendo hardware that has a chance of not making them money is just asking for legal trouble.

That being said, it is fun to run the retro-go port on this thing, provided that you can solder and don't mind swapping the flash chip for a bigger one.

30 minutes ago, Fnord42 said:

With Nintendo being Nintendo it would probably be better to use any of the numerous devices out there that are actually made for tinkering, like for example the Odroid Go.

Yeah, I know. Better to go with one like this https://shop.tinkergen.com/gamego.html (much more simpler than the Odroid Go :P).

Anyway, I like the Game&Watch look, so would be a nice/great hack project, not something that can be sold as a product.

• 2 weeks later...

I have yet to pick mine up. As much as I wanted it, other things crept to the top of my list. I still want one, just for the pure nostalgia of it, and plan on it sometime in the near future, I just always seem to let other projects overtake a lot of my "wants". haha

Like the Retroflag GPi Case with a Pi Zero..... 😛

Edited by Strider

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...