Bader

Hello from Sweden

Hello everyone.

I'm Daniel from Sweden. I'm a network engineer with ten years experience but I'm currently trying to steer more towards development. I have started taking som colleague classes in programming and found assembly to be great fun. I figured Commodore was a great platform to learn more about it and I was very excited to learn about the Commander x16 project as it seems like the perfect platform for what I want to do. I've also started to learn to solder and about digital circuitry, and I've picked up some old Commodores and Amigas that need some TLC. I was slightly too young to learn any programming on our C64 as a child so I'm eager to learn this time around. If I can I would love to contribute in some way. I am not yet proficient enough with anything besides Python to be of any real use, but I'll get there :) Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help, perhaps cloud infrastructure or translating anything to Swedish?

Thanks!

• Like 6

Welcome Steven and thanks! What sort of cloud infrastructure are you able to help with?

Your friend in retro, Perifractic

Well advice, setup and management for now. Looking into some actual hardware as well, will keep you posted. 🙂