Sign in to follow this  
markboston36

check this out a one in a million(literally)

OMG!! guys check this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/APPLE-1-Original-1976-Computer-System-1st-Steve-Wozniak-designed-computer-and/174195921349?hash=item288ee2d1c5:g:UNoAAOSwWqtdrkDz

im not really sure this is real but the photos seem convincing. Ebay is an interesting place to sell this and if i had more money then sense i would definetely buy it. not because its a great computer but because its a piece of history being a byte shop model. 

Now that the nerdgasm is over show of hands who thinks its fake?

Edited by markboston36
wrong link

"Sold by Steve Jobs". Looks pretty fake to me. This would not be put on eBay if it was real with a "Buy It Now" button. It would be handled by a major auction house like Christie's if it was really expected to be sold for over $1M.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SlithyMatt said:

"Sold by Steve Jobs". Looks pretty fake to me. This would not be put on eBay if it was real with a "Buy It Now" button. It would be handled by a major auction house like Christie's if it was really expected to be sold for over $1M.

Yeah, the million-plus starting price is the giveaway, as far as I'm concerned. eBay doesn't do that many figures.

Real or not, this person has never sold anything on EBay. This is their first attempt to sell something, and it's a high dollar item.

I tend to think the computer is real and as advertised... but even if I had the kind of money that this sale demands, I'd want to see it in person before paying for it. I'm with Matt, and I think Christie's would be a better way to handle this.