'GO64' (and 'GO20') Commands?

If you have feature requests, this is the place to post them. Please note your idea may already be something we have already discussed and decided against, or something we are working on privately, and we cannot be held responsible for any similarities in such instance. Whilst we cannot respond to every suggestion, your idea will be read and responded to where possible. Thank you for your input!
BruceRMcF

Re: 'GO64' (and 'GO20') Commands?

Post by BruceRMcF »

DragWx wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:47 am I, personally, would not be comfortable working under Jack Tramiel. I'm happy I get to contribute to the X16 without having to worry about the JACK ATTACK. :P
At least David would not have to worry ... given the money he has sunk into the project, he would count more as an investor than as an employee, and to "fire" investors, you have to buy them out.

And buying someone out is not something Jack Tramiel would be very happy doing.
Microdriver

Post by Microdriver »

Why would you want to run C64-programs? You could run "Vice" on your PC to do that.

For the X16 go write more exciting stuff.
orangeman96

Post by orangeman96 »

Well, alrighty, then. The topic is X16 Feature Requests, yet the replies insinuate that I must be grossly amiss for even suggesting it. I sincerely wish you all the best of luck.
orangeman96