Have you contributed to the project?

Announcements by the development team or forum staff.
TomXP411

Important Have you contributed to the project?

Post by TomXP411 »

Important

If you have contributed to the Commander X16 project, in the form of program code, documentation, or anything else that made it into the final product, you need to sign a release form.

David sent out release forms last night to everyone he knows about, but some of you may have slipped through the cracks if you made small contributions, or if you didn't actually order and get a system as part of the crowd funding phase.

You may have helped with board design, ROM code, or programs that are being distributed on the SD card. If you're not sure if your thing is on there, I can go through my SD card and see whether your thing is there. Really, if you feel your name should be in the credits, he needs a release form.

If you have not actually gotten a release form, and you think you need one, please DM me here, and I'll pass your information along to David.

Specifically, he wants to know:
Your real name
What you contributed
Your e-mail address.

He's going to send out a letter by email. You'll need to sign and return it. The specifics of the letter will vary, based on what it was you contributed.

Thank you.